Sunday, February 1, 2009

>.>

So...

I'm torn with what to do in game. I'm getting so close to finally finishing Cop (hopefully on the 3rd the static will be victorious), but after that I don't know what to do. There are a couple of jobs I wouldn't mind leveling, but I'd like to get Sam to 75 before I start dabbling in any other job. Of course, I need to get some more of the Sam subs to 37. I'd like to get Dnc there first as well as Thf. Nin is another job that most people just assume that you have at 37, so I might as well do that one too.

Other then boring job leveling (which I've never been able to dedicate myself to), there are a couple of story lines that I'd like to work on. I'd love to knock out the Bastok missions. I only have 4 more to finish that story line. I'd also be able to start on San d'Oria then, my last of the starter nations. I only have two fights to finish up the RotZ missions as well, but most people skip RotZ 14 and just do the Divine Might quest. I doubt that the LS would be able to round up 18 people just to help me out, so I should probably start shouting for a pick up group...ugh!

There always the WotG missions as well as the starter nations quest lines in the past to keep me busy as well. I guess my problem is that there is too much that I want to do.

2 comments:

Michael Yago said...

Level Samurai! Do it!

Also, I started a new blog!

Ben said...

For all that you like to solo and play SAM, you should level DNC. It's an awesome melee solo sub. :p