Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Updates

I didn't get a chance to write a new post last night like I had hoped to but I did make some updates. I've listed a bunch of my favorite FFXI links and some blogs from fellow Linkshell members. The Blogs are just listed alphabetically, but I tried to list the links based on how often I use them.

The WC Forums link is pretty usless to you unless you're a member of the Linkshell. If you play FFXI and are on the Fairy server feel free to apply for membership. Although, you must be Windurstian in order to get a pearl (hence the name Windurstian Crusade).

FFXI Atlas is a great site for any navigation issues that you might be having in game. On more then one occasion I've talked friends out of sticky situations thanks to that site. Plus, I just like to go exploring some times and it's much more enjoyable to do so while not getting lost.

Most of the other links I use mainly for research and/or planning. I try to lay out which equips I might need for a job well before I need it. The various sites also give good insight on all of the different missions and quests that you can do. My current favorite for that is FFXIclopedia which I've been finding various little nuggets of very helpful info that I haven't seen on the other sites yet. Most notably the nugget I saw about how the antlion NM, for CoP mission 3.3, doesn't regen if you just fight it on top of it's spawn point.

I can't think of any other content in which to add at the momment. So until things change, just check back periodically for any new blog posts. If you want to recommend any other things that I may have missed, please post a comment to let me know and so that you get the credit for it.

2 comments:

Fataru said...

Man, I should really learn to at least spell check my stuff before publishing.

Roddra said...

The edit button is the typist's best friend.