Thursday, November 30, 2006

Muling fun

So after logging in last night and BSing with a friend for a bit, I decided to do a Choco Race (see links for a schedule) since that will probably be the only way my BLM gets any exp for a while. After riding a choco from Sandy to Bastok, I get a Dragon Chronicle which gives me 650ish exp. Not bad, not good, just meh.

Anyways, I decide that since I was in Bastok that I should do a simple quest to grab a hat for my RDM that I'm going to be leveling soon. Since I'm taru, I have the luxury of being able to equip +mnd or +int hats instead of having to use a +mp hairpin. After doing the quick and easy quest for a Traveler's Hat, I decide that I should mule whatever RDM equips that I have so that I can start exping soon.

IT TOOK ME OVER AN HOUR TO DO IT!!!!

I couldn't believe it. Part of it was having to go to the AH and buy some additional equips, but I had to go there anyways since I had to send stuff anyway. There are just somethings that take a lot longer then they should.

At least now I know that I should make better use of my Mog Locker, and by better use, I mean just start using it.

The good thing is that it's now over and I just need to grab some food and signet before heading out to the dunes until lvl 15. There's a handful of equips that I'm going to swap out at that time and I'd at least be able to ride a chocobo back there from a starting city.

I doubt that I'll log on tonight since the Ravens are playing, with a chance to clinch the AFC North division. My 6th wedding anniversary is on Saturday, so I probably won't be on that night either, although, there's a slight chance that I'll be able to log on for a bit during the day.

No comments: