Saturday, December 2, 2006

Reunions

Wow, last night was weird. For no particular reason at all, I ran into a bunch of old friends and had a chance to talk to them for a bit. Eventhough I haven't leveled much since I was last in a linkshell with most of them, I've still done a lot of things in-game and so have they. It's always good to see people you remember fondly and find out that they've grown a bit but haven't changed (if that makes any sense). It seemed to me to be what a high school reunion would be like. My graduating class just had it's 10 year reunion and now I wish that I would have gone.

Anyways, thanks to Chrisstreb, I was able to get my Superior Private promotion done. I was not looking forward to running all over the expansion areas to look for that stupid hoofprint that I've heard so many horror stories about. Luckily, Chriss did it for me.

Unfortunately, Pickle and I ran around Quicksands Caves for way too long without ever finding the ??? that has the Antican Tag that he needs. Hopefully he'll find it soon so that he can get the axe that he has his eyes on. I'm gonna try to find it this morning so that we can do more than one fight in case what he needs doesn't drop the first time.

No comments: