Friday, December 8, 2006

Shopping Spree

As I mentioned yesterday, I thought that I was going to go on a little shopping spree once I played again. I did and I ended up buying more then I thought that I would. I bought all of the equips that I'm going to need to get my rdm to lvl 25, including some of the luxury items that I thought that I was going to skip. Some of the higher priced items were a Baron's Saio, Mist Silk Cape (which I used to have, but foolishly sold a while back), Garrison Gloves (I still can't believe that I drop 100k gil on a macro item), and a Lantern Shield.

I also outfitted my lvl 20 war for Garrison tonight and also so that I can maybe level in the near future. The Lantern Shield does double duty there and I also picked up a Neckchopper.

After the shopping was all done, I decided to lfg for a bit on war since I was in Jeuno anyway. After getting an invite to a level 22-23 party, I thought it would be best to bag exping on war and to just do this week's Chocobo Race. Once I won the race (and received a whole 531 exp for my blm), I headed over to Windurst. I logged out at the outpost, ready to go for Garrison tonight.

I'm kind of excited about doing Garrison. I haven't done one in a while so it'll be nice to hang out with the LS.

Hopefully after Garrison, we'll be able to fight the Tungi NM for Pickle. If not, we might give it a go Saturday before I have to head out to my wife's Christmas Party. I hope he gets the drop soon. I know he has been really into leveling his war lately.

No comments: